GSMTRICK
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
(1)You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
(2)You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
(3)If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
GSMTRICK
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
(1)You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
(2)You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
(3)If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
GSMTRICK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG COLLECTION OF MOBILE PHONE

NEW UPDATEHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lock My PC v4.3 Build 4.3.2.609

Go down 
AuthorMessage
....::::Munaf::::....
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Lock My PC v4.3 Build 4.3.2.609 Empty
PostSubject: Lock My PC v4.3 Build 4.3.2.609   Lock My PC v4.3 Build 4.3.2.609 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:34 am

Download: 1.4 MB[img]https://gsmtrick.forumotion.com/Lock My PC v4.3 Build 4.3.2.609 Lockmy10[/img]

Lock My PC™ is an easy in use, powerful and compact tool to lock your computer from unauthorized use. When you leave your computer unattended, the program disables the hot keys (including Ctrl+Alt+Del), mouse, locks CD/DVD ROM doors and displays a lock screen. Nobody can access your system without providing the correct unlock password.

Unlike another similar computer lock software that cannot lock Ctrl+Alt+Del on a computer running Windows XP, our Lock My PC runs own keyboard driver to block such key combinations. Moreover, bulletproof startup lock guarantee that when your computer locaked at startup, this lock cannot be bypassed even in safe mode!

Features and benefits:
Quick and safe computer lock by hot key, or mouse click
Autolock when computer is idle
Correct Ctrl+Alt+Del lock
Bulletproof startup lock (couldn't be bypassed in safe mode)
Different installation mode - setup for home or corporate use
CD/DVD-ROM doors lock
Multi-user support
Multimonitor support
Auto turnoff when computer is locked for a long time
Blind password option
Stealth mode
Windows XP x64 compatibility
Custom lock screens
Cycling lock screen images
Screen saving effects
Lock screen transparency - you can view movies under the locked screen